“I feel so betrayed that I don’t know if I want to be married anymore. I am just so devastated. How could he treat me like that? Is it wrong to feel this way? Does it mean I am less trusting of God? What is the point of staying with a person if he won’t stay with you?”
-Another Betrayed Wife
We know how lost and alone that you can feel when you make the shattering discovery that the one you loved has betrayed you.
“Secret addiction, secret life, my husband has chosen sin for his wife.”
–And Another Betrayed Wife
Each betrayed woman must-
Although Finishing Strong does not provide groups for betrayed women, we do encourage you to use some of the following resources to benefit you:
– “Untangled” – Shirley Valk- Shirleyvalk.com
– Lighthouse Christian Counseling – Scott Courey- 1-616-394-4287.
– Hoeksema Psychological Services PC – James Hoeksema- 1-616-355-0473.
– Journey to Healing and Joy by Marsha Means.
– Shattered Vows: Hope and Healing for Women Who Have Been Sexually Betrayed by Debra Laaser.
– An Affair of the Mind by Laurie Hall
If your husband is ready to take the next step, have him fill out our confidential contact page. If you want more information about Finishing Strong for your husband, you can fill out the confidential contact page.